Saturday, March 17, 2012

Who've Dunk?

So, yes it is St. Patrick's day, and, while I'm supposed to be all gamed out to go party (which I may or may not be...), I have some choice words about my newest Dunkin' Donuts discovery.

Anyone who's EVER been to Dunks with me knows that I'm a fan of the egg white flatbread, but also knows that I'm not such a fan of the flat bread part of that whole business.  Today, as I approached the drive thru I thought, huh, I wonder if they'd just give me two of the egg patty's (see I fit patty in here somewhere...) with cheese.  So, I drove up and made this odd request in the following manner, "Yeah, um, hi, so I have kind of a weird order, but can I get a turkey sausage egg white flat bread but instead of the bread can I just get to of the eggs w/ cheese in the middle?"  The response, "Sure".  Awesome.  SUCH a good decision.  I threw some salsa on this and called it an awesome day :)

Cool.

-9s

No comments:

Post a Comment